Thursday, November 22, 2012

Just got this letter.....


Dear Santa,
Hello, Santa! How are you? If you asking me how am I, yes I'm fine.
My name is Johnny, I'm a 6-year-old and I'm from Military Rd 11340, Arlington, VA. I lived with my mom and dad.
Santa, its close to christmas and everyone was talking about you. Some of them told me you weren't real but some told me you were. But I'm sure you are real...
Santa, I've been a bad boy since several months. I will tell you the truth..
That day, I was playing with little fire in my room then I went to the backyard and found my car toy. I'm playing with it when finally fall asleep.
I woke up and heard noisy sounds out there, I went out and found my house turned into ashes, my dad was crying and screaming me and my mom's name. Then, he saw me and hug me, kiss me and hug me again. I asked him what's happened and he said that our house is burnt and mom was there to save me.
Mom's hear something explode in my room then there are fire and burnt the whole house. My mom has called the fireman but they came late when finally my mom realized that I wasn't around. She just remembered that I was in the room, She ran out to the building and went to my room, the neighbor tried to stop her but fails. Then, my house is burnt with my mom in there.
Several months later, I didn't saw dad anymore. Everywhere I goes I couldn't found him. Everytime I feel like I want to cry I always stop it. because the last thing dad said that I mustn't cry cause I'm a boy. He kissed me and the next day until now I'm not seeing him anymore.
Then, my aunt took me to --------- where I lived now and everytime I asked her about my dad she wont tell me.
Last year, my mom said that if I wants toys in christmas I should be a good boy for a year. But I failed.
Now, I dont want any toys, I dont want any candies, but the only thing I want is.... please, bring my dad back to me.
I know, I cant have my mom anymore but please, dont take my dad.
He is the only one that I had....

And please tell God to protect my mom, tell her that I was so sorry and loves her. I promise I will never do it again and I promise I will be a good boy.
And please, if you see my dad, tell him that I've been waiting for him. I'm so sorry to kill my mom. I loves him.

I love you Mom, I love you Dad and I love you Santa.
Thank you for reading my letter.



Johnny 

No comments:

Post a Comment